Vet's Best Dog Flea + Tick Home Spray (32 fl oz / 946 ml)
When fleas and ticks have your home and dog under assault, Vet's Best Dog Flea + Tick Home Spray fights back with its unique blend of certified natural essential oils and plant-based ingredients. Peppermint oil and clove extract (eugenol) help control and kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact, and also repels mosquitoes too! It uses absolutely no chemical pyrethrins, permethrins or cedar oil, so it's safe for the whole family. The non-staining formula is great for home surfaces like furniture, bedding, carpets, flooring and countertops.
- Gentle yet effective kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact, while also repelling mosquitoes.
- Certified natural essential oils including peppermint oil and clove extract help control and kill parasitic pests.
- Non-staining formula is great for home surfaces including furniture, carpet, flooring, countertops and more.
- Plant-based formula contains no harsh chemicals; safe for use around pets, people and even plants.
- Proudly made in the USA from high-quality plant-based ingredients and certified natural essential oils.
Peppermint Oil...0.30%, Eugenol (from Clove plants)...0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (plant-derived)...2.70%, Inert Ingredients* ...96.30%, *Water, Sodium Benzoate (preservative widely used in foods).
For Pet Bedding, Pillows, Blankets, Upholstery, Carpet, Rugs and Outdoor Surfaces: This product is designed to be non-staining when used as directed; however, always apply a small amount to an inconspicuous area to test for colorfastness. Shake well. Spray the surface uniformly with a light mist until moist. Avoid soaking. A fine mist is all that is necessary to be effective. Allow product to dry completely before allowing pets to reenter area. Not recommended for use on fine furniture. Can be used around dogs and cats 12 weeks or older.
For Dogs 12 Weeks or Older: Lightly spray dog’s entire coat until damp, but not dripping. Do not spray in the face, eyes or genitals. Cover the entire coat including the legs, tail and stomach. Massage into the coat until the product reaches the skin. Let coat dry completely before allowing pets to groom themselves or each other. Repeat if needed allowing 2-4 hours between applications. applications, not exceeding twice in 24 hours. Can be used indoors or outdoors. In order to help reduce the occurrence of fleas and ticks, this product is best used year round and when combined with other Vet's Best® products for pet, home and yard.