Zealandia Free-Range NZ Lamb (385g)
Baaah! New Zealand in a can, Zealandia offers nutritionally rich, great tasting Grass-Fed Lamb, boasting unparalleled texture and flavour. This is thanks to our unique lush green pastures and careful processing methods which have preserved the meat's natural qualities.
Zealandia creates natural, delicious pet nutrition for dogs and cats. Made in our boutique canning plant in sunny Gisborne, New Zealand, we proudly offer an exciting range of canned pet foods formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition, keeping pets healthy and vitalised. We use a precise base of enzyme-rich green lamb tripe in each can, complimented with two effective stand-alone supplements; Zoki Oil® for Promoting Skin & Coat Health, and Flexipet® for Joints & Connective Tissue Support.
High Meat Content | Natural Ingredients & Grain-Free | Wild/Free-Range Boneless Proteins | Precise Base of Enzyme-rich Green Lamb Tripe | Coenzyme Q10 to Support Cardiovascular Health | Free from Growth Hormones & Antibiotics
- Ingredients Lamb Broth, Boneless Free-Range Lamb, Lamb Green Tripe, Lamb Liver, Pumpkin, Ovine Plasma, Brewers Yeast, Green Peas, Cassia, Agar, Hoki Oil, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins & Organic Chelated Minerals, Green-Lipped Mussel, Abalone, and Marine Collagen Powder, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Coenzyme Q10
- Feeding Guide Introducing Zealandia Nutrition to your pet: We recommend that you transition your pet from their old diet to their new diet over a 7 day period, by feeding increasing percentages of Zealandia Pet Nutrition until reaching 100% after 7 days. Toy (2.5/5kg): 0.5/1 x 385g can per day. Small (10kg): 1.5 x 385g cans per day. Medium (25kg): 3 x 385g cans per day. Large (50kg): 5 x 385g cans per day. Recommended feeding guidelines are also included on each can of Zealandia pet food. This information is based on your pet's weight, life-stage and level of exercise. Puppies: Feed up to twice the daily adult amount, spread across 3-4 feeding times, At 6 months of age, transition towards standard adult feeding amounts.
- Suitable Ages, Sizes, Breeds Balanced & Complete Nutrition for Adult Dogs
- Crude Protein (Min)(as fed) 8.8%
- Crude Fat (Min) (as fed) 5.0%
- Crude Fibre (Max) (as fed) 1.0%
- Crude Ash (Max) (as fed) 3.0%
- Moisture (Max) (as fed) 78.0%
- Carbohydrates (as fed) 2.11%
- Calcium (dry matter basis) 1.3%
- Phosphorus (dry matter basis) 0.8%
- Calories (kcal ME/kg)(as fed) 1368
- Calories (kcal ME/kg)(dry matter basis) 5522